Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Getting Negashed

The class I have on Monday evenings is killing me slowly. It is called "Corporate Strategic Information Management" and basically is a case study course. We are to read all these cases of businesses and the different things they did to change their business and then apply these crazy frameworks to them. We have to analyze what each company did and then discuss how it all fits into one or two of the frameworks. And then we have to give presentations to the class and the professor about why we think what we do. It is very, very time consumming and it makes you think. A lot. And I was not prepared to have to actually do a lot of work for this class. I had heard it was an easy course, a nice one to finish your program with. But then they switched professors. This guy is going to make sure we know our shit, come hell or high water. I finally feel like I am in a graduate class, after all this time.

2 Comments:

At 12:50 AM, Blogger Brandie said...

Good luck with the class! Sorry it wasn't as easy as you thought it would be, but if anyone can get through it, you can! And May will be here before you know it!

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger cackmandu said...

Sounds fun! That thinking stuff seems to be pretty overrated! I am sure you will do fine. Good luck with that though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home