Thursday, February 17, 2005

A new baby is coming

My best friend is expecting her first baby. She had an ultrasound today and all looks great. I am so excited, I feel like my own sister is having a baby! I can't wait to throw a shower for her and be there to talk her through all the scary shit that happens when you are a first time mommy. I wish I could win the lottery right now and totally set them up for life. She told me last night at dinner that she wants me to be in the delivery room with her. I wanted to cry. What an honor.

3 Comments:

At 1:24 AM, Blogger Melodee said...

Oh, a best friend having a baby is an awesome thing, especially when one has already reached one's personal quota!

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger cackmandu said...

Be sure to tell her to check out the National Geographic special "In the Womb" on March 6. It looks really good and may give her some insight to what will be going on her belly for the next 9 months. Of course this is from a male that has NO idea about the trials and tribulations that go with pregnancy. I wish her luck and much congratulations.

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Brandie said...

Awww ... how sweet! Congrats to your friend! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home