Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Currently reading

See the sidebar, over there ====================================>>>>>>>>> ?

According to it I am currently reading 5 books at once. What kind of idiot reads 5 books at one time? A person with commitment issues? Or serious mental issues? And in the midst of reading these books, I began and finished a 6th book, "Don't let's go to the dogs tonight". Why do I do that? Why do I read a bunch of books at once? It has to be one of THE most irritating habits I have. But, I just never know what mood I will be in, so I feel like I need to have options. Oh, and let's not forget the riveting, "Fundamentals of Geographic Information Systems" and "Introduction to Cartographic Process" that I am also reading, at least until finals in December.

What are you currrently reading and what have you just finished reading?

1 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Blogger Melodee said...

I'm reading Jodi Picoult's "My Sister's Keeper" and I'm loving it. I just abandoned Maryanne Robinson's (is that the right name?) "Gilead." I thought I would love it but it was putting me to sleep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home