Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The question and answer game

I lifted these questions from Krystyn. If you want to play along, leave a comment and give me a link!


Hey baby, what are you wearing?
A t-shirt that says "Croak Creek Tavern" on the front and has recipes for drinks with frog names on the back. Shorts.


What are you currently reading?
I just finished "The Kite Runner" last night. I am currently reading: The Order of the Phoenix, The World is Flat, Freakonomics, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, and Don't Let's go to the Dogs Tonight. I clearly have commitment issues.


Name five songs you know all the words to.
Satellite, Two Step, Seek Up, One Sweet World, The Space Between - All Dave Matthews songs, because I have an unhealthy obsession with DMB.

If you could change anything about your job, what would it be?
Those who make the big decisions, like how much people will get paid and what processes will be put into effect, would listen to those of us (me) who actually do the work.

What's the funniest thing you've overheard lately?
My twins talking to each other just today:
Jonas: Mommy no have a penis
Tristan: Oh no! Mommy no have penis?
Jonas: No penis! I have penis, see it?
Tristan: Oh yes, me too, see my penis?

Are you religious?
No. I am spiritual and I feel like I work very hard at evolving that part of my life.

What makes you blush?
When people compliment me in a public forum.


Have you ever met anyone famous?
Yes.

What gives your life meaning?
Kevin, Hayden, Jonas, Tristan, Rachael, Stephanie, Angela, Barbara, Macy, Mom, Dad, Brandon, Ray, Sarah, Diana, Stuart, Jeff, Lisa, Bill, Shawn, and all of those who have passed on and so many other friends that I can't even list them all. It is all about the people in my life, they give me my meaning.


Google your first name. How many results come up
13,300,000 for Stacy

2 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teehee. That's the best "overheard" answer ever. I thought it was funny to hear one little guy talk about that stuff, but you must have twice the fun.

Unrelated, your Barbara Bush quote in your last post just left me dumbfounded. WHAA???

Her momma must have dropped her on her head as a baby.

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger Melodee said...

Only 142,000 results when I google my name. Love your boys' conversation--my boys were always shocked and appalled when they realized I had no penis. "Poor Mommy!" they were heard to cry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home