Wednesday, December 07, 2005

What I learned on hold

I was on hold with the brand new Georgia Aquarium for half an hour yesterday. I stayed on hold as I drove around running errands, thank you Jesus for speaker phones. While on hold I learned that this aquarium is the largest in the world and is currently relocating five Beluga Whales to their new home in Atlanta, GA. I also learned that they have a ballroom that is 16,400 square feet and can fit 1,600 people. The food served at events held in this ballroom is prepared by Wolfgang Puck.

I know this because I heard the same recording 12,347 times. I ask you this...if this is the world's largest aquarium and they charge an arm and a butt cheek to get in, why can't they have some decent hold music for fuck's sake?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home