Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Crossroads

I am at a place in my life, with regards to my career, where I have to decide what I want to do and where I want to head. Normally my path is clear and I don't have any trouble deciding. Now it seems I have a few choices and I am finding it hard to make one, or even two! I wish there were more hours in a day, more days in a year, and more years left in my life. There are so many things I want to do and not enough time to do them all. Having to choose is very difficult!

So many things to consider...is the salary the most important thing? What about the length of my commute? How much would I need to be paid in order to commute for 30 minutes? An hour? How much would I need to move? Is moving really an option? Will the kids care? Which job is best for me? Where will I learn the most? Where will I be challenged? Which work is going to be more rewarding? Which job will get me closer to employment bliss? Is there such a thing?

1 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger Brandie said...

Good luck making those decisions. I'm sure whatever you do will work out grand in the end ... you strike me as one of those people that can make anything work and make it fabulous to top it off. Let us know when you decide and what you decide.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home