Thursday, August 28, 2008

Cleaning house

I've cleaned out and dumped some blog links in my sidebar. I've admittedly been using my blog lately as a bookmark for finding the blogs I read sometimes. I need to do better about journaling here. Anyway, I dumped some blogs that I don't wish to read anymore because the fascination wore off (Dooce mainly) or blogs that the authors never write in anymore (Brandie!!!!). Some blogs that never get updated remained because I remain hopeful that their owners will someday write in them (Fireball!).

So yeah, I dumped some blogs, added some new ones, it's like rearranging the furniture in here! Sweet.

4 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger HellTygr said...

Wah, you hate me, I knew it!
(psst, helltygr.livejournal.com, I also am a slow updater)

Hugs!

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Brandie said...

Hey! I blog all the time ... just in a different blog ... I didn't need the other one anymore but I'm at http://journeyof1000stitches.blogspot.com
=)

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Kris-T said...

Blah...I'll get right on that updating thing ;)

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Ociferswife said...

Thanks for some incentive to write. It has been almost a year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home