Friday, January 11, 2008

The dog must have gone to a rave last night.

Because this morning we woke to a house covered in vomit and poop. He was in our room, panting like a freak as we were waking up. I was all, "Oh hey Sam, do you need to go out or something?" As we all got ready and headed down the stairs we saw the trail of vomit. He must have run down the hall to Hayden's room in a panic or....something. He threw up in her room, down the hall and I think he hit every room downstairs but the office and bathroom. I was an hour late to work and Kevin and I were cleaning for 2 hours this morning. And all the kids were late to school.


HAPPY FUCKING FRIDAY!


God it rocks to have a dog sometimes.

2 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger roadiemon said...

Aww, poor Sam. I know what a headache that is, I've been in the same situation a number of times with Leeloo (we have to be very, very careful when Chris buys me lilies). Hopefully, the cleaning is all over and Sam is feeling better.

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Steph said...

Poor Sam! and poor mommy and daddy for having to clean all of that up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home