Friday, October 31, 2008

One more thing....

I forgot to mention this in the previous post, a bit of Hayden's character I noticed again last night. Her teacher was talking about a recent event some of the kids played at where they were judged individually on their piece, they had to play solo for the judges. She recognized the few girls who had scored a 1, which is a perfect score and had them stand while the audience applauded. She then pointed out the few 7th graders that had played and scored a 2, which is 'Excellent' with barely a mistake. Hayden was one of them and she said her name and motioned for her to stand. As everyone applauded it was so clear that Hayden is extremely humble and modest and does not want to be the center of attention. She doesn't just pay lip service to that either, she really doesn't want everyone looking at her. So as we all clapped loudly, she tried to hind her face behind her shaggy bangs lol. She is not ready to embrace her awesomeness just yet I reckon.

1 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Blogger Kris-T said...

I reckon....LOL These two posts were so sappy I almost cried myself dude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home