Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Morning people

What does that even mean? I hear people say they are morning people, does that actually mean...they prefer waking up, functioning, in the early morning hours? What is wrong with these people? It's completely wrong. Sure, I love the early morning hours but I like seeing them from the other side, the side where you've been up all night and out (sometimes even in) doing something exciting or noteworthy. I loathe having to set my alarm clock and force my body awake before its natural rhythms wake it. I thank God pretty much ever day that none of my children are really morning people either. I suspect the little ones, who are now 6, will eventually sleep away the morning like their older sister does. Them being so small still, they wake up hungry but they don't wake before 7:30am any longer and that I can handle. These people who get up at 5am, on weekends for the love of all things holy, what the fuck? It boggle the mind I tell you.

2 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger Kris-T said...

my inlaws get up at 4:30 on weekdays and like 6:00 on the weekends. No fucking thanks.

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger Tina said...

Some people have getting up early as part of their natural rhythm though.

I feel like I'm not a morning person or a night person...what does THAT mean? I'm no person at all? lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home