Monday, August 28, 2006

New

It has been over a month since I said anything here! Wow.

New things....I have two new four-year olds now. The twins are four, on 8/29/2006. I remember when they were born, I told myself that if we made it four years, mostly intact, we would be alright. And here we are! Four years. It went by quickly. I felt a little bit sad when I tucked them in as three-year olds for the last time, but mostly excited for what the next year will bring.

New job. Started today as a GIS Analyst with a city about 14 miles from my house. First day was great, I get the feeling that I will really like it there and have been given a great opportunity to expand my horizons.

New perspective. While I have been letting God in my life, I have noticed a change in how I see things. A good change. But I still have a lot of work to do!

The next few months are going to zip by. We are all so busy now, we are going from the time we get out of bed until the time we get back in at night. But, I thrive at this pace. It makes me happy to be busy.

2 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger Brandie said...

Happy Birthday to the boys! And good luck over the next few months. I hope you keep seeing some wonderful changes and life is good for everyone in your house!

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger cackmandu said...

Happy belated B-day!! Glad to hear that all is well and looking forward to seeing how things go for you and yours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home