Thursday, March 30, 2006

Motorola Razr

I have this hip, sleek, cool and trendy cell phone. I loved it when I first got it. But then I dropped it, which I do a lot....and the glass on the front that covers the screen and the camera lens broke. Now I can't use the camera on it, which was one of the major reasons I got a new phone in the first place, so I would always have a camera with me. They tell me I have to send it in to Motorola to repair. How can I part with my cell phone for God knows how long?

My old phone was able to withstand being dropped, no problem. I am regretting buying this phone as I can't get a new one without paying full price (Cingular only gives you deals when you are renewing a contract). This phone is too delicate. If you are a rough cell phone user, I would stay the hell away from the Razr. Being hip and cool doesn't go along with being rough and clumsy apparently.

2 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger Melodee said...

I have a boring phone, but I hardly ever need to use it. My daughter licked my old phone to death when she was a baby.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger cackmandu said...

Ahhh, shame on you! No need to be trendy and cool anymore. It's just notgoing to happen...a fact that my wife pointed out to me the other night when she said...."you just look like a dad". WTF?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home