Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The small things

A little slice of heaven = dark chocolate peanut M&Ms. Can you imagine how good these are? And I found them on my way to school Monday night, just when I needed something like that. I had a presentation to give, the final for that course. Information Policy and Strategy (YAWN). I talked and answered questions for 2.5 hours. Whew! Those dark chocolate M&Ms helped me through.

But really, the bottle of wine I drank once I got home helped even more.

I have been neglecting my blog. I either have nothing worth reading to say because all I have to say is stuff about school, or I think of some great entry while driving and then I have long forgotten it by the time I can sit down to write.

I will have a Masters degree in exactly 10 days. Can I get an Amen?

6 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Blogger Melodee said...

AMEN, Sister!

 
At 3:24 AM, Blogger Ethan Wiggum said...

amen.

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger methatiam said...

I'd like to give you an amen, but after reading what your "normal" day is like, all I can think of is ... OOF DA!
(that's Swedish for Oy!)

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger The Catharine Chronicles said...

Amen... and I'm envious. I can't even start on mine until 2006. You lead the way. We'll be right behind here. Waaaaaaayyyy back heeeere....

~CA~

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Christi said...

Ahhhhhhhh--Meeennnnnn!

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

Amen! 14 days until I can say that to you in person! Woo hooo! Work it girl, own it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home