Saturday, April 02, 2005

What graduate school has done to my home

See these horrific pictures? They were taken in my own home, just yesterday. And today those piles are bigger. Laundry was the first thing I had to let go when school got asylum-crazy. From time to time my husband will do some of it, and I will even move the clothes from one machine to another, but forget about folding them and putting them away. Sadly, even the twins know where to go for clean clothes. They can be found in the clean laundry pile in my room, mining for socks.

This is the clean pile:

 Posted by Hello

This is the dirty pile:

 Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger cackmandu said...

I have the same problem. I am the laundry nazi in my house. Sometimes I have no spirit to actually complete the process of folding and putting away clothes. We have a "clean" pile as well.

I did take care of the pile yesterday and was able to do most of it. I didn't do socks and underwear for fear of having a siezure. That's the worst part of laundry for me...folding all the socks and undies. Tonight should be a good night to do that though. Just letting you know that you aren't alone with your piles.

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Tina said...

My home looked like that when I was in graduate school too...and oops, it looks like that now too. I need to do something again to have as an acceptable excuse...

Good luck in getting through the next few weeks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home