Thursday, October 26, 2006

No more 365 Days

I started this 365 Days thing over on Flickr. You take a self portrait every day for a year. It was fun for the first week, but I got sick of it quickly. I hated feeling like I had to take a picture of myself every day, even on those days when I didn't want to be me.

I think I will stick to taking photos when I am moved to take them. The 365 days thing started to feel like an assignment. And who the hell wants to see so many pictures of me anyway!

2 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger Brandie said...

I thought it was a neat project to participate in, but if you weren't feeling it, then I understand stopping it.
Have fun just taking pictures whenever the desire hits you =)

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger MissKris said...

Hi, Stacy! I popped over from Mel's blog and I noticed Lorna Landvik's "Angry Housewives" book on your sidebar. I read that a while back and just loved it! Now I'm fully immersed in "The Memory Kepper's Daughter" and just love that one, too. Stop by, say hi, and get acquainted...the door's always open at my place! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home