Friday, December 22, 2006

Crack is whack

I have been out almost every night this week. Monday night it was The Killers concert, then Wednesday night it was dinner with friends, Thursday night dinner with friends again. I have been getting up at 5:30am every day and going to work. This morning, as I peeled myself out of bed one more time, I was dragging. I have consumed more wine and beer this week than I would in a month normally and stayed up far too late for too many days in a row.

So, on the way to work I had a Red Bull. And then a giant cup of strong coffee at work. Now I feel like I am on crack. I think they actually put crack in Red Bull.

1 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Red Bull....UGH!

You'll love me dear, I tagged ya. You can chew my ass out some toher time. :)

http://mud-duck.blogspot.com/2007/01/ive-been-tagged.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home