Thursday, December 14, 2006

December

I haven't had much to write about lately. I was very busy up until last night, with school. Now that is all done. And I am newly obsessed with the show "24" so I am watching all the old seasons while waiting for the new season to begin next month. All that with the grueling task of Christmas shopping, or for that matter, thinking about Christmas shopping, hasn't left me much time to string together noteworthy thoughts.

Oh and the fact that now all three of my children are way into computers, either playing games or emailing friends, etc. that I don't get much of a chance on the machines at home! We have three computers at home, so that works out great for the kids. One for each of them. But obviously we need to buy two more, because there is nothing like technological excess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home