Monday, January 08, 2007

For Stephanie

My friend, Stephanie, emailed me today commenting that I had not written since before Christmas. She said, "you must be super busy!". Well, no, not really Steph! I am just pathetically addicted to 24 and have been doing nothing in my free time other than working out on the elliptical (while watching 24) and watching 24 on my couch while drinking wine. So, I haven't written because I have not had any profound or entertaining thoughts!

Stephanie is currently in India on business and is out of range for me to chat with her on the phone. She and I share the same birthday and have known each other for 20 years now. Often I will call her on my cell phone while driving home from work because I know she is also driving home from work. I love those conversations and have come to rely on chatting with her often. So, hey Stephanie! I miss talking to you! Oh and I read the book you gave me fro Christmas (The Memory Keeper's Daughter). I loved it, it was excellent and thanks very much :)

2 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it's about dang time....Thanks Stephanie, for coaxing her out of her blog slump!

 
At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooooh, Steph's in India. I can't wait to hear about that trip myself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home