Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Tagged

I got tagged by Jewels, who is apparently a mud duck or lives with them or something...what the hell is a mud duck anyway?

So, here is the deal:
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog."

1. I can't stand feeling crumbs on the floor with my barefeet, it sends me into a fit of cleaning.

2. I can't stand wearing shoes in the house, which sort of exacerbates the issue above.

3. I like the smell of gasoline, bleach and fresh paint.

4. I hate talking on the phone, only because I can't seem to focus on the conversation. I have to be doing something else while on the phone and then I get all distracted and find myself saying, "I'm sorry, what?"

5. I worry like crazy about my mom but I would never let her know that.

6. I love to get dirty outside. I like getting sweaty and I like camping and all things outdoors and dirty. But I hate dirt in my house, I am a clean freak.

So, I am not going to tag anyone else because the people I would tag have already been.

1 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Blogger Brandie said...

The smell of gasoline? Really? You like it! That is kind of weird!

It seems as if almost every list I have read has hate talking on the phone on it ... very interesting! It must not be so weird to think that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home