Monday, March 26, 2007

Concerts

I have been going to shows again lately and in doing that, realized how much I love concerts! Growing up, from about 13 and on, going to concerts was the main focus of my social life. My friends and I would save our money and keep our eyes peeled for ticket sales. I went to tons and tons of concerts over the years. Once we had kids, we didn't get out as much and the concert-going kind of slowed almost to halt.

But now, I am back on it! I've been to three shows since December. We have four already lined up for the coming months:
Rocco DeLuca and Mat Kearney 4/20
The Killers 4/22
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club 6/7
John Mayer with Ben Folds 8/5

Good stuff!

1 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger Steph said...

I really want to get back into going to concerts too! I really miss the music scene that was such an important part of our developmental years! Do you know if there are any tix left for John Mayer? I would LOVE to go to that concert!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home