Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Validation.

All the time and effort we have spent reading to the boys and gently, lovingly correcting their grammar has been validated. Tonight when they were getting ready for bed, they got this weird disco light thing from Hayden's room and brought it into their room. They turned out the lights and brought in some toy trains. Then, they proceeded to act out and entire Thomas the Tank Engine Christmas Story right there in front of my eyes. They did voices for each train, they included action, drama, problem resolution (Thomas was stuck in a snowdrift and needed help) and love and holiday cheer and all that shit!

They amaze me each and every day. The things they say, they things they ask, the things they throw at each other.....every day is a new adventure.

Everyone should have twins. I actually am feeling guilty that I didn't give birth to a twin for Hayden, I feel sad that she has missed this whole sibling-up-your-ass-every-second-of-every-day- thing.

1 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Blogger Steph said...

I think this is fantastic! It must be totally cool to have a twin and a constant playmate. Twins do run in our family...so who knows! I might end up experiencing some of these things down the road!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home