Monday, June 18, 2007

Rodeo and sunscreen

We went to a rodeo Saturday night. It was okay until the calf roping event began. The kids did not like that at all, in fact Hayden was downright offended and said the cowboys were stupid and why is tying a calf up a sport in the first place? I didn't have a good answer for that.

We've been using lots of sunscreen lately and prior to the summer really kicking in I bought a bunch of this spray suncreen. The label claims it goes on in an even mist and hooray you don't need to rub it in! I thought, hey this will be great. It will be really fast to get it on everyone and I can get my own back. Yeah, this stuff sucks. The spray is really wide so it goes everywhere, you really have to do it outside. So since the spray is so wide you waste a bunch of it if you are applying it to small 4 year old boys. And the coverage, not so even. That's apparent by the weird spots of horrible sunburn I got last weekend. So, I end up spraying it into my hands and rubbing it on. Brilliant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home