Tuesday, May 22, 2007

RAW

I am going to begin experimenting with shooting pictures in the RAW format and then post-processing them. I am so excited, this is just what I need to keep my brain happy since school is over!

And, is it terrible that I critique everyone's photos in my mind? There was a woman who was taking pictures of the gymnasts Saturday at this competition Hayden was in. Yeah, I left my camera at home, I suck right? So, I went ahead and paid for a small package of photos by this woman. She used the exact same camera I have, but she had better lights. When she took some shots and then showed them to me on the LCD screen on the camera, I was like...um, there are shadows here and here, you should move the light over and try them again. Well...what was I to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home