Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Music

I've been going to some concerts lately. I have missed that so much and I am totally loving having the time and money to go to live shows again! We saw Rocco DeLuca and the Burden, Mat Kearney and The Killers over the weekend. Awesomeness. I preferred the Rocco show because it was at a small venue and I got hugs from Rocco himself. The Killers were good too, it's always a good time to go out with good friends and pay way too much money for drinks! I love The Fox theater in Atlanta and The Killers played there.

We've got several more shows coming up....Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, John Mayer/Ben Folds, Cake/Chris Cornell/Interpol/bunch of other bands at a music festival...should be a lovely summer!

1 Comments:

At 1:21 AM, Blogger cackmandu said...

I envy you! Does sound like a good summer on the way. Would say that Ben Folds would be my favorite to see. I saw him 2 years ago and had no idea a piano could be rocked like that. Have fun and share the tales.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home