Saturday, March 05, 2005

Toothpicks holding the eyes open

God help me. The twins are sick. Not sniffly, runny nose sick, but toxic diapers and vomit sick. Yuck. This suuuuuuuuuucks. I had to go in to work late last night because they were crying and clinging to me, and what mommy can leave a crying, sick baby standing at the front door? And then I had to help out Mr. Smoov today with them instead of sleeping, so I have slept 3 hours out of the last 39 hours and I feel like ASS! I am so fucking tired, I think I might actually die from being exhausted. Does that happen? And here I am, at work until 6:30am again.

Someone please, kill me, now.

3 Comments:

At 1:40 AM, Blogger Melodee said...

Oh, how terrible! Grace had the stomach virus from hell in December--on the second day I had it (I spent the first day in bed, literally). Anyway, please don't die from exhaustion and I hope your kids feel better soon!

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Brandie said...

I hope they get better and that you survive. I'm sorry Mr. Smoov is sick now too. :-(
It's no fun having a sick kid, let alone two of them and a sick husband all at once!

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger cackmandu said...

Hope everybody gets better soon. You need some rest. You are the only one that comes to my place and says anything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home