Monday, August 13, 2007

First Day of School

The boys were totally excited and cute with their new backpacks, etc. We dropped Tristan at his class first and Jonas hugged him bye and then off we went to his class. Both of them sat right down and got started with a picture they had on their desks. They seem so much older now!

I didn't cry at all, I used the camera as a distraction and took pictures. Wishing I had taken the day off from work so I could be home having a mimosa and watching a movie, but unfortunately I have to work.

On a side note, everyone on the road is an asshole. No one wants to let anyone merge because God, it might delay them 3 seconds. People talk on their cell phones and honk their horns at you and when you pull up next to them at a light and roll your window down to inquire just what the fuck the honking was about, they go all passive-agressive and pretend they are so busy with their phone call that they can't see you. Bitches. The traffic this morning was INSANE but damn, we're all in this together ya know? Why can't people just be a little nice sometimes? Nice goes a long way.....

Speaking of nice, I totally bought this old man's groceries Saturday because he didn't have enough money and he couldn't figure out the ATM machine and left his check book at home. He was so distressed over not having enough cash it made me sad. And he reminded me of my grandfather, so I bought his stuff. It was only $12, so no big deal, but he made me feel good because he gave me a hug and walked me to my car. Nice goes a looooong way =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home