Friday, October 19, 2007

Europe

I went to a meeting last night about a trip to Europe through Hayden's language arts teacher. She organizes these student group trips every other year or so and since Hayden is in the advanced content class, she gets the invitation to go. And parents can come too.

At first the cost for both of us going seemed crazy and bummed me out. But as I listened to the itinerary last night and heard them tell stories of previous trips, I kind of forgot about how much it would cost. I left feeling very, very excited. To travel around Europe with my daughter and some of her friends seems like such a great opportunity. It will be worth every penny I'm sure and the memories we'll have are going to be awesome. And the pictures I will take.....man!

12 days...London, Paris, Vienna, Munich, Lucerne...I'm on it. I've already changed the cable package to a cheaper one since we hardly watch TV anyway. $100 per month for fucking TV? That's crazy. I'll pass.

3 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger roadiemon said...

Wonderful! You won't regret it. You and Hayden will have an experience of a lifetime!

 
At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow,,so jealous!

 
At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting!!! It really will be worth every penny!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home