Friday, November 09, 2007

The Crumpler Six Million Dollar Home

Since I'm a braggart and like to show off the things I buy, I figured I would give a review on the new camera bag (because, WOW, other people who take pictures have asked about bags or lenses or whatnot) I bought recently. I got the Six Million Dollar Home from Crumpler.


After reading some reviews and ordering a different bag that sucked and didn't fit the things I wanted it to carry, I tried this one. It's great for a few reasons. It doesn't look like a camera bag so hopefully would-be thieves won't suspect there is expensive camera equipment in it. It holds my newest camera, the Canon 5D with the 24-105mm lens AND hood attached so I can just quickly grab it from the bag when I want to use it. It also easily holds my flash and an extra lens. I can stick my personal items like a phone, wallet, keys, and crack in the smaller side pockets.It's got an inner zip pocket inside the top where memory cards and the remote shutter release will fit. There is also a front pouch for more storage, maybe you could put your fruit roll-ups in there or something. Or perhaps a flask of vodka.


I still have another camera bag that holds most of the other equipment I have, including the Canon Rebel camera body. But the beautiful thing about this Crumpler bag is that I can fit the extra camera body in it, with a lens attached if I need to. And the little Crumpler guy on the front of the bag makes me smile.

5 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger divorcee said...

And to think I once knew a woman without any shoes...

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Smoov said...

Sucks to be a woman without any shoes....

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger divorcee said...

Or a woman without a home for her camera!

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Smoov said...

A camera with no home is just sad.

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger divorcee said...

A woman with a camera with no home? Much sadder! (Insert violin music.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home