Tuesday, November 13, 2007

And God bless Pokemon

The twins have recently discovered Pokemon and I'm not really sure how that came about. The big kid went through a Pokemon phase around age 9 and 10. We have some leftovers from that era and the boys found the little stuffed Pokemons we had in the basement. I of course have indulged their new obsession because I completely understand addictions. We have a 10 DVD set of Pokemon shows and they watch some of that every night before bed. They know lots of lines of Pokemon dialogs and now during bedtime prayers, we God bless Pokemons. Unfortunately I know lots of Pokemon dialogs and character names onces again and I actually talk to the boys about these "pocket monsters" as if they exist. Is that normal?

God bless Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Charizard, Squirtle, Jigglypuff, Blastoise, and Bayleef.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home