Friday, January 04, 2008

Six weird things.

I have been tagged by Jewels who lives in the frozen north. You all now get a chance to read, Six Weird Things About Me! (Lucky you)

"THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog."

1. I hate talking on the phone, just like Jewels! I screen pretty much all calls. Sorry guys, don't take it personally!

2. I really believe that if I want it badly enough and put my heart in soul into it, I can obtain it.

3. I hardly ever cry, particularly in front of other people. Not even my husband.

4. I can't stand to go to bed angry which is why I almost always resolve a dispute ASAP.

5. I am pretty conscious about what I eat but I love, love, love Totino's frozen pizzas. They are my wicked junk food indulgence. And Doritos sandwiches.

6. I am newly in love with bad TV. I have been watching 'The Hills', 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' and 'The Real World'. Most people find that hard to believe because I tend to be more on the intellectual side. Even my husband made fun of me for quite some time about this, and now I catch him watching with me. And he admitted recently that he can see why people might watch this garbage.

I shall tag:
Brandie at Skipping Along
Kristie at Kris-T
Melodee at Actual Unretouched Photo
JA at Home's Jewels
Alesia at Bitch
Nicole at Chicken Scratch

3 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger divorcee said...

done.

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Melodee said...

Ha! I watch the same bad t.v.!

 
At 1:56 AM, Blogger Brandie said...

did it, but it's not very exciting LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home